Tuesday, October 20, 2009

quick life update.

After a series of events these past few weeks, Casey has decided to quit his job and focus on school for the rest of our time here. IT"S SUPER EXCITING!!! I think it will be a good way to end this school year. He has the ability to double course and hang out with the kid and I more. It also means that his graduation will (hopefully) be pushed up until February 12th.

In the next few weeks, he will have his ASE testing and some additional testing with Porsche. He's a busy guy but is still loving going to school.

I have a baby appointment on Thursday and then I start going every week. I feel great other than being tired all of the time.

Those are the major highlights.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! I know that is a huge Praise! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete