Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let's hope I can write an actual post that makes sense and isn't missing words. :) I noticed one of my last posts was pretty bad.

Carter is still doing well. We went to a breastfeeding class last night and a lactation nurse helped me getting a correct latching. It felt much better. Last Friday night he slept from 11-6:30 and we were hoping that would continue but it didn't. Sad. But he is quite the pooper. We can change him like 3 times in one hour. I guess it's a good problem to have.

Casey takes 4 more ASE tests today. He is excited about having them over and finding out the results. This is the last week of his 11th class. WOOT! WOOT! It has been so nice for him to not work. He can relax more and enjoy Carter.

It's fun to have my parents here and hang out. They will be here for the whole month of November. My Uncle is building another room in his house for all of his boys so my Dad is working on that. It has worked out nicely.

That's the deal with us.

1 comment: