Monday, December 28, 2009

I love memories.

I really like remembering. I will always say to Casey, "Remember when....."




I decided to make a list of things that I don't want to forget.




*our apartment in KC


*doing laundry at the laundry mat


*packing up our entire apartment in KC to move to StL


*Whole Foods


*test driving Mini Coopers with Casey


*eating at Sweet Tomatoes during the cold winter in KC


*our HONEYMOON....our small, cute cabin, timeshares, Forest Gump, sleeping, Casey yelling at a horse fly


*New Year's Eve and Scramble


*the day we found at Carter was a boy


*going into labor and our entire stay at hospital with Carter


*driving to Arizona....Mark Driscoll podcasts....walkie talkies


*UTI


*our apartment in Arizona


*November 09....family being in Arizona for Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment