Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prints for Sale.

I think every stay-at-home moms tries to figure out how to make extra money. It's the big life dilemma! I would rather buy gifts for my husband with money I earn instead of money he earns. I mean.....I know it's "ours" but still.

So I have two 8x10 prints for sale that I actually had made as gifts for the nursery my friend was decorating for her little girl. 

 The first one is a quote  from the book called "Captivating" by John Eldredge.  (If you haven't read it, you should. Essential book for womanhood.)

The second is a verse from another book that you should read too. (Ha. Ha.) The bible. Hosea 2:14.



Eldredge Print





Hosea Print


If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at kjoyeldridge@gmail.com.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment