Friday, March 11, 2011

Link Love.

Boy Awesomeness:  Road Tape

Need to do this

We had this for dinner last night..or my own, easier version of it. Thanks Martha.

Love bible studies. Just started Ruth. Recently finished Breaking Free which I must say was the best counselor I have ever had and I have been to a few! If you get a chance to do it, you should. We all have issues. Some of us just don't know it. :)

Another good boy idea.  I keep gathering them for future use.

Do you love blogs and good ideas and inspiration? You should join pinterest. It's an easy way to organize things you want to remember.


Number one request

Current memory verse. When it comes down to that monthly budget, sometimes tithing is hard to obey. At least for me.  I have memorized 5 so far this year. Following Beth's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment