Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Belly.

We've been busy around here.

We moved and got a new deck on our house in a little more than a week. Thanks to family for all of their hard work! If not for their help, we would be busy, tired little puppies. Thankfully we are doing pretty good and trying to destress as much as possible. 

NO MORE MOVING!!!!! (This was our 7th move since we have been married almost 3 years ago.)

Breathe.

We like our house. Casey loves working on it. Carter loves playing in the garage and being able to be outside. It's nice to not be stuck in an apartment. It helps our family dynamics.

**************

Today my sweet sister took maternity pics for me. I wanted to do something since I didn't really have a "maternity" shoot with Carter. My baby belly has been documented for years to come. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment