Monday, June 13, 2011

KITCHEN Love.


This is my current kitchen. Well...this pic is missing lovely stainless steel appliances (that we got off Craig's List for an amazing deal).  But you get the basic idea. 



And this is what I want my kitchen to look like: some version of all these lovely, bright, open, airy kitchens. 

Pretty. 


Love the white cabinets for some reason. My husband tried to talk me into staining them a darker color and I even contemplated a green color. But I keep coming back to the white. 



Love these light fixtures.



So all we have to do (that we know of) is 
*fix the eating area
*unwallpaper
*redo the floors
*repaint the cabinets
*new hardware
*paint the backsplash
*get new countertops
*paint the walls

Easy. Right???

Then I remember we have baby boy #2 coming quite soon.

It might not be happening for awhile.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment