Sunday, July 26, 2009

baby list:
crib bedding ✓
mattress cover✓
receiving blankets✓
diaper bag✓
stroller/travel system✓
hooded towel
laundry detergent✓
bottles/brush/rack✓
swing
diapers✓
wipes✓
shampoo/lotion/body wash✓
bath tub
washcloths✓
sling
humidifier✓
little, cute clothes


boppy✓
baby music
crib✓



As most people know who might be reading this already know, Casey is pretty funny. And one of my favorite things that Casey does to me, is the side eye roll. I can TOTALLY read what is going on his head when he does this. This tends to happen when I am annoying him, making him crazy (as all wives can do), or he is right about something and is rubbing it in. And usually occurs while lying in bed or sitting in the car. So I took a picture to remember always this.

No comments:

Post a Comment