Monday, April 19, 2010

Groggy.

I had such good aspirations this morning of getting up and getting to work on the list of things I need to do. But instead I find myself a little off this Monday morning blogging. Shocker. I'm feeling a little groggy. I think I good walk/run after this will get be going. I have a fridge full of veggies that need to be dealt with and our apartment needs a cleaning.

Meanwhile my little man is taking his morning nap. There's really nothing more precious than a baby. Period.

Carter will be dedicated on May 8th. Last night we attended the class that is required before dedication. It was really good. They "casted vision" for baby dedication and made sure to clarify that from infant baptism. They also really emphasized the importance of Fathers. Such good stuff. Anyway....we are excited about baby dedication.

It's crazy that a yearish ago this was Carter.















And this is him now.






































Gettin' a little ticked at mom.













DROOL.

























































More drool. Combined with milk. This is my life.













He LOVES his Daddy. They have fun together. Carter could laugh and laugh at his Dad all day long.


























































































Everything goes in his mouth.













Grandpa Hillis and Uncle Dan (corner right)



















CRAZY.

And there's people out there that don't believe in God. And people who can justify abortion. Evil. My heart hurts so much for the innocent.

But God is bigger.

Praise Him.

3 comments:

  1. what a doll!!!! i love it!!! thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hold him!!! He has your eyes...you should look at your baby pictures, they look the same! I remember them from the video, hope that doesn't creep you out : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom said the same thing....about the eyes.

    ReplyDelete