Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Couponing.

I was super satisfied with my errand run today. Not only did I get everything done and Carter was good the entire time, I was able to save, save, save. :)

Here is my errand adventure:

First stop...the dry cleaners to pick up some of Casey's clothes. The total was like $11.00 because I had some coupons when I dropped them off. I don't know the total savings.

Next stop...CVS Pharmacy.

This is where it gets fun.

I have a ExtraCare Card, of course, and because of that I was sent a $4.00 off $20.00 purchase. I also had a Huggies manufacturers coupon for $3.00. I needed toothbrushes and I always try to stock up on diapers.

Here's the breakdown:

1 Reach 4 pack of toothbrushes on sale for $3.99 (PLUS I got $2.00 Register Reward for this item)
1 Huggies Diapers-76 count $23.99

With my coupons and everything I left there spending $22.48 and earned $2.00 Register Rewards to be used on future purposes.

Next stop...World's Market.

If you sign up for their program, you get $10.00 gift card for your birthday. So I got a bright, orange pillow for Carter's nursery for $9.99. I had to throw in a small item to use the gift card. So I spent like $1.50.

And then I realized that I forgot my photos at CVS Pharmacy. Annoying but actually turned out better that way because I had earned $2.00 Register Rewards from my earlier purchase that I could used on the photos. Ha! And I had already received 20 free 4x6 prints and 1 free photo magnet (really cute) just for opening an account and printing them there.

I love couponing.

FYI****If you love free things like I do, you can sign up for a free birthday meal at Red Robin, Genghis Mongolian Stir Fry, Houlihans, and Chevy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment