Thursday, May 6, 2010

Favorite Things: 2.

DL1961 Jeans

My New Year's Resolution this year was to find jeans that don't stretch out. For years I have always been so annoyed when jeans stretch out after an hour of wearing them.

And I did it. (Well, they might stretch out a little but not ANYTHING compared to others.)

I love them.

So I did a little research. Through the process, I figured out why jeans stretch. I learned that washing our clothes really just weakens them. AND I came upon the jeans mentioned above...DL1961.

Little pricey. A little high maintenance. (I wash them with Woolite in cold and air dry.) You can find them on sale. But I LOVE how they look and feel. And I seriously went a long time without washing. I know that might sound gross. You can judge me. But I only wore them for when I needed to look nicer so there was no need.

Their website says this: "Made using patented XFIT technology fabric that adapts to your unique body shape to give custom fit and comfort. These 4-Way Stretch Jeans will not Sag, Bag, or Lose Shape."

No comments:

Post a Comment