Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nothing That Important.

My kid is OBSESSED with steering wheels and cars. 

[Insert sarcasm] I have no idea where he would possibly pick this up. (Husband is a car mechanic who loves Nascar.)

These last few days I have spent a good chunk of time just hangin' out in our car (I brought my bible study) while he just in the driver's seat and thought he was the coolest thing ever.

So this weekend when we came across a Nascar Speedpark at the Mills mall, we knew we had to venture in and go steering wheel crazy. 

I mean....look at that face. (Casey looks a bit creepy...sorry.)
Steering wheel heaven. 

It's fun when you know your kid is having fun. I like doing things that excite him. [Until he throws a fit when we have to leave....then not so fun. But that's life, right? I guess he's gotta learn sometime.]


I know I usually don't watch YouTube clips on blogs but I wanted to put this on because I was
C-O-N-V-I-C-T-E-D. I am so far from being like Jesus. Thankfully he loves me despite my SIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment