Monday, April 4, 2011

No Walk in the Park.

I heard a radio commercial from a mortgage company the other day that said buying a house was actually really easy.

I laughed. It hasn't been the most easiest "walk in the park" for us. I don't know if it's just us or the economy or the complicated world we live in.

BUT I'm excited to say that the house that we want....refresher....went back on the market Saturday morning. We signed all the papers this this weekend that will hopefully be at the bank (they own it) this morning.

It's a little nerve wracking. But really.....is it worth worrying about? No. If we don't get it, it's not the end of the world. Worse things are happening in the world. Right?  Right. And at the end of this deal (I'm referring to life in general), it won't really matter at all.

Speaking of life, I went to a funeral this weekend. E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L. I've never really been to too many funerals. That's probably a good thing actually.  I sat in the service and thought about my husband and my babies and heaven and what will people say about me at my funeral.....scary.  It's good to know that despite all of this craziness on earth God's in control. He has a plan and one day I get to go to heaven. Yay.

They played this at the funeral. I like simple songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment